Terms & Conditions
- Ensure there is someone to accept delivery that is capable of lifting boxes to check tiles for damage, if the driver says they can not wait for that then you say you can not sign for them. They are supposed to wait. If goods are signed for as unchecked or just signed for this will be taken by us and the transport company that the goods are accepted and the transport company or Dublin Best Tile Ltd. cannot entertain any claims for damage. As soon as goods are signed for as unchecked or just signed for they become the customers responsibility.
- If there is any damage please sign your name and state “damages visible”, sign and accept the delivery. You should then notify us within 12 hours us by email having checked all the goods. Comprehensive photograph evidence will be needed by email we will then without quibble send replacement goods. After the 12 hour time no other claims can be entertained.
- On a rare occasion we get some small damage approx 1 to 2% . We can not compensate for these small quantities of breakage these can mostly be used as cuts, we request that the customer orders sufficient quantities to allow for this.
- We recommend ordering a sample as colours can vary from those on a computer screen, see point 1 of our FAQ.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. Shades of colour are seen differently on computer monitors and therefore customers should purchase a sample before making a final selection for purchase.
2. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to the manufacturers guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles, including man-made tiles such as porcelain, glass, encaustic, cement & ceramic.
3. Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour and quantities BEFORE fixing tiles as no claim can be entertained once tiles have been affixed.
4. Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary materials and we are absolved from responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
5. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery. Comprehensive photographic evidence is required by us to claim from our transport company insurance.
6. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
9. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any one time. No guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock.
10. Claims for damage caused by lack of compliance to our fitting, sealing and maintenance recommendations will not be accepted.
11. Due to variations in colour from production batches we can not guarantee colour matches between a sample and a full order, especially if there is a long time period between customer ordering a sample and receiving their order.
12. If damaged goods are signed for without inspection and not noted on delivery documentation, liability for any damage or loss lies with the buyer.
14. Cement Tile Concepts must receive comprehensive photographic evidence of damaged goods within 12 hours of delivery in order for us to lodge a claim against our transport company.
15. Any claims for damages after 12 hours will not be accepted.
16. We do not accept returns on cement tiles due to the increased likelihood of receiving a lot damaged tiles, being they are delicate and handmade. When the cement tiles are loaded and unloaded and/or unpacked, there is a higher chance of future breakage during any further transport.
17. Please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive goods.18. There will be a charge for redelivery of goods if delivery address is unattended.19. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory or Common Law Rights and do not affect your rights under the Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as amended.